Awesomely Awake is one of my go to blogs when Ive had a difficult day at home or with a crying baby or a frustrated toddler, or when Im feeling a bit ‘stuck’ in the world of a stay at home mum… it is full of inspiring and supportive posts on parenting with intent, loving life and being grateful for the life you have… While browsing one of my other favourite blogs Connecting Family and Seoul, I read this touching post and found out about this great new project from Awesomely Awake called the Abundant Mama Project, which focuses on Gratitude Practice; appreciating all the goodness and beauty around us to help us grow as parents, and people.
Being a parent is HARD, whatever your circumstances, and so many Mums I know are feeling anxious, isolated, and like they have no support system. If you feel that tightly bound frustration, the cyclical tiredness which is exhausting in itself, you feel lonely or isolated, or are unsure and worried about your life and future as a parent or as ‘yourself’… then read about this project and consider signing up and be part of this wonderful community.
- Deepen your parenting experience.
- Find new ways to see magic in your daily life.
- Elevate the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Add sparkle to the mundane.
- Focus on the shimmery goodness of your life.
- Discover your peaceful center.
- Learn to love and appreciate your family more.“